I’m going to express all my emotions this way from now on.
Fights can be tough! Check:
- Fights tag
- Creating fight scenes and battles
- 10 tips for great fight scenes
- How to write a fight scene
- Writing swordfights
- How to write an effective battle scene
- How to write a damn good fight scene
- How to write fight scenes
- Pow! Boom! Kapow!
- 9 memorable fight scenes from literature
- AbsoluteWrite: Samples of fighting scenes
- A bunch of other fight scene resources
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
The past is often dismissed because we remember it being in grayscale. Now we can see it as it truly was—and it is stunning.
Across the nation, American businesses, families, and communities are embracing clean, renewable energy that is homegrown, healthy, and can never run out. By finding alternatives to fossil fuels that pollute our air and disrupt our climate, they are showcasing the single most practical way to tackle climate change, starting now.
Companies including General Motors, Walmart, Apple, Johnson & Johnson, Crayola and Google are putting in solar and wind farms to run operations, and finding that clean energy is good for business.
Schools from Virginia to Nebraska to Alaska are generating their own clean renewable energy, saving money while helping young people in their communities breathe more easily.